We offer you the analyses and tests carried out with the state-of-the-art instrumentation, which helps to control and optimize the quality of your coating processes.
Our laboratory provides:
• Analyses of bath composition conducted with automatic burettes or tritrator.
• Determination of contamination such as: Fe, Zn, Cu, Ni, Co, Pb, Cr, with the use of 240FS AA fast sequential atomic absorption spectrometer.
• Quantitive analyses of water and electroplating additives in regard of anions and cations with the use of integrated Metrohm system consisting of IC 940 Vario chromatograph and HPLC.
• UV-VIS spectrophotometric method for the analysis of wastewater and determination of Ag, Cr, Fe, Sn, Ni, Zn, Cu, Al, Mn, TOC, BZT5, ChZT, N total, CrO3, SO42-, Cl-, CN-.
• Coating thickness testing: up to several different coatings on metal and plastic surfaces. Qualitive analyses of galvanic baths and tracing of compounds present in deposits with the use of X-RAY XDAL Ficherscope.
• Salt spray chamber testing to determine corrosion rate.
• Monitoring and reporting of existing coating defects.
We are looking forward to cooperation with you!
GALKOR Sp. z o.o.
ul. Aleje Wolności 1A
Tel: (+48 52) 382 07 70