Especially for our customers we have created a laboratory equipped with the most modern equipment for analysis and testing of electroplating processes.
Our laboratory offers the following procedures:
- Analyses of the basic composition of baths by means of automatic burettes or tritrator.
- Determination of impurities, i.e: Fe, Zn, Cu, Ni, Co, Pb, Cr using Agilent's AAS 240FS Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer.
- Thanks to the integrated Methrom system, we have the possibility to perform quantitative analyses of water and wastewater in terms of anions and cations with the use of a modern chromatograph IC 940 Vario and analyses of galvanic additives with the use of HPLC.
- Detailed analyses of waste waterusing UV-Vis spectrophotometric technique with a modern DR 6000 Hach Lange apparatus, determining i.e: Ag, Cr, Fe, Sn, Ni, Zn, Cu, Al, Mn, TOC, BOD5, COD, Ntotal,, CrO3, SO42-, Cl-, CN-.
- Thickness testing of even several different coatings on metal surfaces as well as plastics. Furthermore, we search for difficult-to-detect compounds in sediments and carry out qualitative bath analysis with the X-RAY XDAL Ficherscope.
- Salt chamber testing.
- Technological analyses in Hull cells.
- Observation and determination of all types of coating defects and raport generation for our Clients.
In addition, we also have high-class laboratory equipment, i.e.: laboratory dryer, analytical balance, open wet, thermal dry or ultrasonic mineraliser, centrifuge, pH, Direct-Q Millipore system for the production of ultra-pure water.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU!