We carry out tests of corrosion resistance of functional protective coatings, decorative coatings and varnish layers. Tests are conducted in the so-called accelerated laboratory conditions using the method of testing in salt spray - NSS (Neutral Salt Spray), which consists in subjecting the product to the action of salt mist generated in appropriate conditions of temperature and speed of condensate collection from a NaCl solution with a concentration of 50g/l in accordance with the requirements of the PN-EN ISO 9227 standard "Corrosion tests in artificial atmospheres - Salt spray tests".
In addition, we carry out evaluation of test results in terms of:
- coating appearance according to PN-EN ISO 4628-1
- degree of blistering according to PN-EN ISO 4628-2
- degree of rusting according to PN-EN ISO 4628-3
- degree of cracking according to PN-EN ISO 4628-4
- the degree of flaking according to ISO 4628-5
- crack corrosion according to EN ISO 4628-8
- adhesion to substrate (grid of cuts) acc. to PN-EN ISO 2409
We have at our disposal a salt chamber made by the reliable company LIEBISCH, which makes it possible to perform completely repeatable tests conducted in accordance with all recommended standards, both national and international, such as DIN 50021, ASTM B117. All tests carried out are subject to evaluation and reporting.